Home Inspection Specialists
AIM Construction employs licensed home inspectors who will provide an unbiased assessment and expert opinion in a professional report on various elements of the exterior and interior of the home. At AIM Construction, we understand how important purchasing a home can be. We conduct thorough and precise home inspections to help to ease your mind as you consider the purchase of a new home.
To prepare the home inspection report, the AIM Construction inspector will visually examine the condition of the home. The time required to do the inspection depends on the size and condition of the home. While an inspection can be done without you being present, we strongly encourage you to participate along with the inspector. If you’re part of the process, you will be able to ask questions as you become familiar with the different elements of the home, and the inspector will be able to explain the inspection results directly to you. If you don’t understand any of the results, the inspector will be able to explain them in detail right then and there.
The home inspection includes visual examination of the following systems:
- Grading and drainage
- Sprinkler systems
- Roof structure and attic, including insulation
- Floors and ceilings
- Interior and exterior walls
- Interior and exterior doors
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Electrical systems
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC)
- Appliances, including but not limited to washing machines and dryers, dryer vents, dishwashers, garbage disposals, range hood, ranges, ovens, microwaves, trash compactors, ceiling fans, bathroom exhaust fans, garage doors and openers, and door bells
All discovered problems will be included in the report, which will be discussed with you, and you will receive a complete inspection report. Additionally, we can provide advice about maintenance the home might need.
Call today for a free consultation and a free estimate.